We've been here since 1995, designing and rolling out custom enterprise and web-based solutions across the world
Our in-depth experience across many languages and technologies allows us to focus on customer happiness first and foremost. To that end, our core services include:
- PHP: Enterprise-level, including every mainstream framework.
- Ruby: Enterprise-level, including one SaaS project with 20+ developers that ran multiple years.
- Python: Enterprise-level, including a system used to save lives in third-world countries.
- ASP.NET: Enterprise-level, an example being software to track football players in realtime while they were on the practice field.
- Java: Enterprise-level, including financial services and artificial intelligence solutions.
- SQL and databases: Extensively since 1997, including every mainstream OSS database and most enterprise databases.
- NoSQL: We’ve been using this since near when the term became mainstream.
- Mobile: Hybrid, iOS, and Android, since near they’ve been mainstream.
- HTML and CSS: Since they were created.
- Apache and Linux: Extensively since 2001.
- Amazon Web Services and other cloud services: Since 2006.
We serve no specific verticals or market segments, and, as a result, we have partnered with clients in most markets and experienced most business models. Here are some example organizational types or sectors we have served: design, ventures and new products, auctions, communications, marketing, sales, logistics, energy, professional societies, e-communities, research, agriculture, HR, housing, dealerships, telecommunications, entertainment, healthcare (Rx, EMR, Revenue Cycle, +), insurance, gaming, professional services, publishing, manufacturing, engineering, retail, e-commerce (B2C, B2B), education (K-12, adult-focused (GED for example), and universities), social endeavors and non-profit offerings, and government-driven initiatives.
Given our focus, we have developed a very particular set of skills, and we consequently know all mainstream frameworks and implementations expertly. We’ve applied them for individual entrepreneurs all the way up to one member of the Fortune 10.